Why publish your book with us?
We particularly welcome proposals of books to publish with us in the subject areas of: development studies; energy access; gender; humanitarian assistance; enterprise development and microfinance; urban services; water supply, sanitation and hygiene, all in the context of international development.
Authors should consider publishing with us because:
- Your proposal and typescript will be considered by an experienced editorial team and our expert subject reviewers.
- We co-publish with major international aid agencies such as Oxfam GB; FAO; the Emergency Capacity Building Project; The SEEP Network; and IRC, Netherlands. We also co-publish with leading research organizations such as IDS, University of Sussex; Overseas Development Institute, London.
- Our book catalogue, website and sales agents will bring your book before international development practitioners, researchers and students.
- As part of our digital strategy most books will be converted to ebooks for reading on e-readers; and all books will appear as pdfs in our digital Knowledge Database.
- Our production team can source designers and printers from around the world to produce your book efficiently and attractively.